3rd Annual Hometown Showdown Steak Cookoff Event
Benefiting The Piedmont Area Veterans Association-PAVA
May 13th, 2023
Hometown Showdown Steak Cookoff Event
Date: May 13, 2023 11am – 5pm
The 3rd Annual Hometown Showdown Steak Cookoff Event is being hosted at Chester’s Party Barn & Farm in Piedmont, Oklahoma! All proceeds for this event and activities will directly benefit The Piedmont Area Veterans Association (PAVA). We have several ways to get involved and show PAVA our community support for their important mission. PAVA’s purpose is to continue the example of those who served our nation by serving our community. They provide various services for needs for veterans throughout Canadian County. Additionally, PAVA hosts events that foster a positive and united community.
The Piedmont Hometown Showdown Steak Cookoff is a nationally sanctioned event open to cooks all over the US and enables cooks to bring their families to our great town-Piedmont, Ok. where they compete for prize money, trophies, and points to qualify for the world championship. Our goal as the event hosts is to create a fun and relaxed environment as a fundraising platform for PAVA with multiple ways for our community members to get involved and show their support for this awesome organization!
Whether you just want to come out and watch the cooks compete, take part in some of our activities, view the awards ceremony, win a raffle prize, or have a steak dinner for a great cause- we have something for everyone!
Admission is FREE & The first 100 guests through the day will be given a Steak Cookoff Event T-shirt!
Our Event will include some great activities for all ages!
Activities Open 11am-5pm
- Pony Rides $5- Cash Only
- Petting Zoo- Zoo Food a $1 per cup- Cash Only
- Barnyard games
- Vendor Shopping- Card or Cash
- Candy shop open for a sweet treat- Cash Only
- Concession Stand for a quick bite all day- Card or Cash
- Food trucks in the morning
- and More!
Steak Dinner Tickets
Purchase a delicious steak dinner served anytime 3pm-5:30pm
Dinner will include a steak, 2 sides, dessert, and drinks! Dinners are sold one meal for $40.00 OR 2 meals for $60.00
STEAK DINNER TICKETS ARE PRE-PURCHASE ONLY. YOU CAN COME AND ENJOY THEM ANYTIME 3-5:30PM!
PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO PURCHASE DINNER TICKETS- https://square.link/u/Dldmexwl
- Join us for the cooks award ceremony at 5pm!
- You can sign up to be a cook! Form a team and enter in to win prize monies, trophies, and qualify for the State championship! In past years we have had local Piedmont community members win and place! It would be so cool to have Piedmont, Ok. represented in the State championship! Click this link to sign up to be a steak cookoff competitor or for the chicken wing competition– https://www.
- Raffle Tickets for Prizes will be sold before & during the cooks award ceremony 4-5pm
- If you are an individual or have a business you can become a sponsor by donating raffles prizes, t-shirt sponsorship, trophy & prize money sponsorship & more! For more information on becoming a sponsor in any capacity please email- firstname.lastname@example.org